Class 2 – Newly Qualified Drivers Welcomed
Wilson Recruitment Ltd are seeking professional HGV 2 drivers for a client based in Buckinghamshire to begin their career on a 13 week temp to perm contract at £11.50 per hour.
Salary: £11.50 PAYE per hour for the first 13 weeks, then £26,000 per annum plus bonus plus benefits.
• You will begin the position of Class 2 Driver as an agency worker, your pay rate will be £11.50 per hour PAYE and once you pass the initial 13 weeks period, you will be paid monthly as a full time employee and entitled to all of the benefits listed below.
• Your rota will be Monday to Friday starting between 05:30 and 07:00, finishing between 15:00 and 17:00. No weekends, no bank holidays. Ideal for families.
• You may finish as early as 12:00 / 13:00 on some days.
• You will be contracted to work 45 hours per week, anything over this will qualify as overtime.
• You will be working alone most of the time, however, there will always be someone to help you deliver any heavy items to your location i.e. a fitter which will be organised prior to your departure. This is heavy and manual work, and you will have access to a sack barrow / pump truck / or other wheeled apparatus.
• This is a multi-drop, customer facing role. You will have between 6 and 14 drops per day, however, all clients tend to be clustered into one location. (i.e. there may be 8 customers located within a 5 mile radius of one another)
• You may be required to do overnight stays and will be paid £25 per night sustenance as well as your parking being organised and paid for by the company. There will be a maximum of 30 deliveries over a 2-3 day period.
• Full training will be provided
• You will hold a Class 2 driving licence. Newly qualified are welcome!
• You will be able to work within a team or on your own.
• You must be able to provide references from previous roles of a similar nature.
• You should speak fluent English as this is a customer facing role.
• You shall have excellent attention to detail.
• You shall be over the age of 23 for insurance purposes.
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays off. (increasing up to 25 days based on service)
• Allocated extra days holiday for none absence.
• Lucrative basic salary with annual reviews.
• Overtime at time and 1/4 as a full time employee.
• Sustenance pay when on overnight stays at £25 per night.
• Opportunity to opt in for training and courses for personal development as well as career progression.
• Immaculate trucks, some brand new.
• Free uniform.
• Free onsite parking.
• Company pension scheme.
• You’ll be working in a nice environment and with a friendly team.
• NO WEEKENDS, NO BANK HOLIDAYS, FINISH NO LATER THAN 17:30.
• Christmas shut down for 2 weeks.
• Cheryl Wilson
• 01604 808 555
Rate of Pay
£26,000.00 per hour
Job ID – HGV2