Wilson Recruitment Ltd are seeking Warehouse Operatives for manual handling roles in a large warehouse based in Milton Keynes. The warehouse is also looking for FLT (forklift) Drivers and machinists…
Base rates are £10.25 to £11.79 per hour PAYE. Read description below for more information:
• You will be interviewed in the first instance, to complete a numeracy and literacy test which should take 20-30 minutes. There are 20 points available and you need an 80% pass rate minimum (16/20) to proceed to the next stage. Availability to take this test will be next Tuesday 26th April 2022 at 15:00.
• Following successful passing of the test, you will take a tour – you MUST be wearing your hi-viz and safety boots on site at all times.
• You will then begin your induction the following day, again wearing hi-viz vest and safety boots. The induction will take place at 09:00 on Wednesday 27th April.
• This is a manual handling position and you’ll be required to lift heavy materials.
• If you are covering the AM shift, the rota will be Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30 with a base rate of £10.25 per hour.
• If you are covering the PM shift, the rota will be Monday to Thursday 16:45-03:15 with a base rate of £11.79 per hour.
• Overtime is paid at time + ½ over 40 hours per week, Sunday is double time after 40 hours.
• A full time contract will be offered following successful 12 week agency cover. There are loads of opportunities for those who have an interest in up-skilling themselves.
• You will be required to have some Warehouse experience.
• You should own safety boots and a hi-viz vest, it is imperative you wear or take these to assessment and induction.
• You must be able to provide references from previous roles of a similar nature.
• You shall have excellent attention to detail.
• You should have good numeracy and literacy skills.
• A positive can-do attitude. High energy. Willingness to learn and succeed.
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays off.
• Lucrative basic salary and overtime rates.
• Overtime at time £15.38 to £17.68 per hour after 40 hours per week worked.
• Overtime on Sunday £20.50 to £23.58 per hour after 40 hours per week worked.
• Opportunity to opt in for training and courses for personal development as well as career progression.
• Full induction, training and tour will be provided.
• Free onsite parking.
• Lucie or Cheryl
• 01604 808 555
GCSE or equivalent desirable
Rate of Pay
£10.25 – £23.58 per hour
Job ID – CW20220422WHFLT